Matte-tastic is a powerful and versatile tool to overlay
a graphics image, or movie file, on top of a video clip. Adding a logo,
frame or any other image (or movie) is a breeze
- The Effect In and Effect Out Sliders controls the
fade in and out of the overlay file.
- Click in the small preview area to set the location
of the image.
- The Scale Slider ajusts the size of the overlay
- The Opacity Slider controls the opacity level
of the overlay file.
- Use the Configure button to select a file. The
graphic file can be PICT, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF and Photoshop image.
. Video formats supported are QuickTime video files. Transparent alpha
channels are supported
Click here to see a
Click here to see how to
create your own matte files.